DDPV notably advises in the following sectors:
• Labor law aspects relating to extraordinary corporate transactions (e.g. transfer of businesses or corporate reorganizations), including negotiations with unions and drafting of relevant agreements with the same;
• individual and collective dismissal procedures, including the drafting of relevant settlement agreements or agreements for termination by mutual consent;
• examination of compliance of the multinationals Codes of Conduct with Italian legislation;
• negotiating and drafting employment, consulting, collaboration, agency contracts and service agreements;
• as to managers and other top executives, negotiating and drafting of stock option, remuneration and incentive/performance plans;
• negotiating and drafting of confidentiality agreements and non-competition agreements.
DDPV assists its clients in litigations before the Italian Labor Courts in the above areas.